Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Orvieto is Amazing!

So far, Italy has been amazing, probably better than I could ever have imagined. I still can't believe I am here! Our Appartment is adorable! We are extremely happy with it. It is really close to a lot of really cool shops and a piazza. For lunch today we had some amazing pizza for only 1 euro. I hope to add pictures soon. Oh on a side note, my birthday was pretty amazing too, besides being really tired. We ate some amazing italian food, first at the study center a light brunch and then a light dinner at Zepplins, the restaurant that I am are taking a cooking class at on the first Saturday in February. I can't wait for that. They split the group into four and so each group will learn a different menu. One of my roommates goes tomorrow, and the rest of us are excited to learn what she learns! On the docket for tomorrow is our first experience in the market, which is on Thursday and Saturday mornings. Then, I have my first class with our Italian History professore. On Friday we are taking our first field trip to Roma. I am not sure what all we are seeing as a group yet, because we will be going back the next weekend as well.

2 comments:

  1. Steph...sounds like you are having an amazing time. I hope that God continues to move in your life abroad :)

    ReplyDelete